Hostages... Take them or kill them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hostages... Take them or kill them?

As long as he or she is ok with the gametime being deducted.

It would be good if say, you could have 2 or 3 people guard them, instead of the whole team, so the hostages team have a chance to rescue the hostages.

Comment

when we play hostage, it tends you be you need to keep contact with them, so one hand on the shoulder at all times, if you let go there back in. and will probably pistol you and half your team before you know what's going on if how we play is anything to go by. personally i always get bored with hostage duty, so just put a couple of rounds in them and get on with it. unless the other team really make things interesting at least.

the really poor attempts to convince you to let go that are the problem, cause it means unless your heartless like me, when the guy goes over pretending his sprained his ancle or tells you he's just gonna sit out for a while and catch his breath you tend to get a full auto burst in the ass.

Comment

RL for a second surely killing a hostage defeats the whole point?

Personally I find it's Milsim gone to far cos shortly after "prisoner" rules are introduced guaranteed someone will decide that he'll use the dummy flexicuffs he's been carrying and the next thing you know people will be stood in stress positions, (see acheekymonkeyuk's post in the op morpheus thread).
        Originally posted by tackle
        For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
          ..Personally I find it's Milsim gone to far cos shortly after "prisoner" rules are introduced guaranteed someone will decide that he'll use the dummy flexicuffs he's been carrying and the next thing you know people will be stood in stress positions, (see acheekymonkeyuk's post in the op morpheus thread).
          Or the real deal ASP ones people carry

We have only ever done hostage's with restraints at a site where people were happy with that.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

I think youd be hard pushed to kill someone with a BB gun mate. Youd have more chance by hitting them with it. Or freezing a rubber bayonet LOooooooooooooool

Comment

My local site allows you to medic the opfor if you take them out can work very well in a game if you medic them they have to follow you for 15mins after which they have to go back to regen or you can walk them around and then leave them at the furthest away part from the game so then they have to try and get back in the fight. Me and a friend did this a while ago and took 3 of there players out the game for quiet a while. Only down side is if ur shot then the opfor get there members back

Comment

Def kill them because then you can get in with the game

Comment

Would be really good if you could rig some sort of pyro combination to them and send them back to there team. Then BOOM! Blown up by your own team mate

Comment

Im always in favour of collateral damag...I mean hostages...Blast rumbled again!
                    Sarge: We're not retreating! We're advancing toward future victory!

Comment

human shield all the way its fun to watch players pepper members of their own team

Comment

Solution: Take two hostages kill one to show the other one that he shouldn't moan about being a hostage
                        Last edited by SniperSayDIE; 30 July, 2011, 00:17. Reason: Got me darn aphostraphe in the wrong place!
                        Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                        i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SniperSayDIE View Post
                          Solution: Take two hostages kill one to show the other one that he shouldn't moan about being a hostage
                          lol fantastic idea mate

Comment

kil them...kill them all
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Keep them alive as human shields and if they get shot, lie them down, use them as cover and laugh as their team-mates shoot them more. :p

Comment

Only issue being, its not real so once dead you mince back to the dead zone not happily lay down to be peppered

My easy solution for being a hostage, run off, either you'll get away or be shot, either way you wont be a hostage anymore..
                                Originally posted by Bluegill
                                5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mattplus Find out more about Mattplus
                                Working...
                                X