hit and run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hit and run

i tend to do a lot of lone hit and run tactics on groups (that are executed just before the team walk into an ambush team a few meters ahead) and it dose a good job to pull the attention to the back of their formation however this can be verrry effective or just screw fellow team mates plans to hell. i usually prefer the flashbang aproach. whats your tactics of hit and run, full auto/ pyros/ or the marksmen aproach?
    Originally posted by DCRISP07
    An argument over screws, only on Zeroin :P

Re: hit and run

the snipers role is to denie the enamy a passage through an area
    i no your not a sniper but in a game if you could slow the enamy down by taken some out by yourself it would give you an opportunity for your team mate's to
    a) to get in to position for an ambush
    b) keep the enam's heads down till you have back up "are completed a task"
    c) our couse panic amongst the enamy ranks "for a couple of seconds becouse its only airsoft"

Comment

There are a couple of scenarios that allow for hit and run tactics. Most of the time I would work with one other person and we just move around fire a burst of fire at the back of the enemy line and then displace at speed to some where else on the battle line to repeat the attack, this distracts enemy team and also ends up tying up about 6 people that will end up trying to hunt you behind heir own lines. The only problem is when the other team don't realise you are on the opposite team to them so hey just say "why are you shooting me idiot I am on your team".

Comment

isnt hit and run just gorilla tactics.

Comment

Guerilla. Yeah it pretty much is, keep the enemy guessing as to where you are and even if you back off for a while and let them carry on with task for a bit they wont be able to perform it as well as they are constantly thinkin "are we gonna get smashed again!" I do it all the time, get into a good bit of cover with a good escape route, hit em hard then leg it to somewhere else. I call it shoot and scoot but thats koz its what we call it at work!
          sigpic

Comment

Guerilla tactics are immense! I remember Aeviv ad I camping in cover at GZ, wasting squad after squad.

The real trick was patience, picking soft targets for your loving attention and breaking off soon enough to escape. Basically a sense of timing :p
            My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
            I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

anikid i take the path less travled. Find out more about anikid
            Working...
            X