Game Idea For Any Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Idea For Any Site

have any of you played socom confrontation on the ps3 as many of the games on there would make the best airsoft games they have vip extraction down to a t!!!

Comment

FFZ did a competition to come up with the best game idea a while back and it worked great jamie (tank) laxton won it with a great game where u had to attack 3 building is succession to finaly plant a bomb in the fourth was a great game! this was at urban assault near p`boro more site should allow members to contribute like this as i would believe there no better game than your own

Comment

Agreed. Making your own game is always awesome. Admitedly the first few times you play will show up any faults with the game rules. Me and my old team came up with a load of game types to play...unfortunately they were all on our website which has since closed down as the team split. But we still play together occassionally. We are thinking about putting some of our ideas to our local site for some new games :D
        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Sounds like 'HIDDEN' from CODMW2 special Ops lol. I'd love to do that sound like great fun.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
          Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
          UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

How exactly was it? Attack 4 objectives in sequence while the other team trys to defend? A time limit for the attackers and unlimited 'respawns' for the defenders. The attackers start at a location just away from the first objective and the defenders start at the first objective. As the attackers progress they move up and start 'spawning' where the first objective was and so on. If the first objective gets taken then the defending team start 'spawning' at the next objective and so on. Sounds like 'Rush' on BC2 and 'Combat Mission' MOH. But enough about computer games, could be a really awesome game to play in airsoft...

Comment

Again another awesome idea. A lot of the games from BC2 and MoH could be played in airsoft with some minor tweaking :D
              WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Sounds like good fun. Great idea.

Comment

what about this as a game idea.

it's a sort of a sci-fi attack and defend game.

first haft
                  the attacker have to get codes or info from the defend's officers by takig them back to them back to the attackers base, but the officers could be anywhere in the game zone. the offices are playing as normal just they will have something to show they are officer.

second haft could be anything from the attackers got to get a vip to blowing up bases
                  Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

I like the idea. But is the 'downed pilot' unarmed like in the movie or what?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Flax Hi there! I'm Rob. Find out more about Flax
                    Working...
                    X