FIBUA Night Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIBUA Night Game

Hi guys, any tips and tactics for a night game at a Very LARGE FIBUA site. anything extra i should take onto the field with me, its a all weekend game and continues throught the night (milisim)

so what tactics should i use and anything i should take out onto the field with me
    cheers
    Brown
    sigpic

Re: FIBUA Night Game

What site is this at mate??
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

depending what webbing ect you are using take plenty of water. snacks, waterproof clothes(its england afterall) if your team have any oppertunity to sleep find a way to carry a compact sleeping bag (idf webbing ftw on this one) and anything else torches ect are common sense,

tactics wise, use the shadows to full advantage!! remove anything from your gear that may make un-nessicary noise. pre arrange non verbal concacts with team mates (clicks ect) and number one! be patient, if you cant see in the dark too well then with any luck the opfor will be in a similar position, never give yoursef away until you have the golden moment, ie garuinteed kills/shot at the objective.

echoing phil btw. where is this at?

Comment

Stay with the guys with NVG's (if there are any)
        even if you arent using them the info you can get off the guys with them can be extremely useful.
        Also one thing i've experienced, dont use torches/taclights unless you need to, it tends to make you more of a target if thats the only thing the oposition can see.
        Hope this helps.

Comment

If you are on a proper mil fibua site eg sennybridge, watch out for the trapdoors. We did an ex once, one lad fell through the trap door on the first to ground flooor. Fortunately he was a bit of a big lad, and wearing webbing so stuck in the hole.
          Once we had got over the "what could have happened" moment, we took the piss mercilessly as he dangled there waiting for help!
          sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Depends on how you want to play, a good tactic at night is to have a strobe torch loose with you and a ris torch, when you know the enemy are close set the strobe torch up in an area to get there attention then set yourself up so you can see the enemy approach then you have them :D:D

I dont personally carry much equipment at night, being a milsim you wont need loads of ammo so only a few mags will do, torch for pistol and primary weapon, possibly food and drink if you cant get back to a safe zone/bas camp.

Unless your dug in and defending a base etc i would go light and do hit and run tactics, wear the enemy down little by little, be fast and thy wont know what hit them also find an area that offers you lots of cover as well as escape routes in case you do get into a bogged down firefight and dont get cornered which is so easy at night and in the dark

Every person in your team will play differently so find out what they do as well, some are loners but some like to work as part of a small skirmish unit, use everyones personal tactics to good use and as said before dont forget to have a communication system you all know, nothing like spending time sneaking up on a enemy and finding out its your own team players to many games are lost because to units are having a firefight and they dont know they are on the same team also if you have the identify rule ffs if your blue team say your blue team etc, dont say your in the wrong team then shoot the player thats just not sportsman like and just pisses people off

But at the end of the day have a great night, playing in the dark sharpens your senses and you rely on sounds more than ever

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

brown Find out more about brown
            Working...
            X