Agression or Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Agression or Stealth

i personally like stealth but with out a doubt aggression is good fun but all good in moderation

Comment

On a tenuously unrelated note.... Your signature is awesome Sharkbite!

Comment

I feel that both play an equal part, as feel can do both fairly well.
        The aggression part can be continuing to push forward and to incite the rest of team to cover the ground needed for an assault wall, as I call it.

Stealth can be be on your own or trying to get your group to an area.

Mixing the two can be deadly at the right moment.

So with that I try and mix both together when ever I can. Only so much cover to go around in some places, making only aggression the only option to intimidate the enemy.
        Sig by Kodiak

In memory to the old team, Trojans.
        Now part of Snow Leopards.

Comment

I love a good shoot, and my knees wont cope with crouching. I can run, shout and fire reasonabley accuratley. Agression for me!
          The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidjal View Post
            I love a good shoot, and my knees wont cope with crouching. I can run, shout and fire reasonabley accuratley. Agression for me!
            I know how you feel about said knees. Also have the same issue. However will try and move on my belly as much as I can. Hate geting old....
            Sig by Kodiak

In memory to the old team, Trojans.
            Now part of Snow Leopards.

Comment

Wouldn't say Im old but I suffer the same issues! I kickbox all week and it doesnt do the old hinges much good, cant crouch or kneel very easilly.. and Im tall and on the broad side, so sneaky sneaky isnt my strong suit!
              The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

Ok, I've read all the comments and I agree with them all to some degree but to answer your question, if the only two options you've given are all I can have, then it's stealth for me.

Comment

In my experience, stealth has got me far further and made a more successful game than agression
                  Kiran Payne
                  TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                  Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

It's the right combination of the two!
                    sigpic

Comment

i love playing sneeky git but after the last game day i played i recon that all out aggresion works well there's nothing like watching a player with an aeg running away as you charge them with a cheap agm shotgun

Comment

Got to play it stealthy, hid in a hut when some random kid runs into the outside of the hut and whispers "do you think they know where here" to his mate , I got as closet the wall as could and whispered "yeah we can" ran around the corner and sprayed the living hell out of em.

Comment

• I love stealth. I have a GBB M4 with a sound pig. Um.

Comment

I think that flanking is one the greatest tactics overall, which is a mix of being stealthy and then aggressive once you have reached a good position.

The enemy's position, the game scenario and the landscape dictate strategy, so try to think before manoeuvring!

Comment

Aggression all the way, stealth works at taking targets and completing objectives, but when your half way through Sunday and are fully pumped up I don't think that there is anything better then chasing down people with a mate screaming at them...
                              Just an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by MagicSeaweed View Post
                                Aggression all the way, stealth works at taking targets and completing objectives, but when your half way through Sunday and are fully pumped up I don't think that there is anything better then chasing down people with a mate screaming at them...
                                Just an opinion
                                Very true, a guy i met and I had a kill count competition mid-sunday and it was just balls out fun to run n gun as we kept shouting our scores out.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X