Agression or Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Agression or Stealth

Aggresion, screaming out contacts and distances along the line, calling for covering fire, mad dashes as if you've got bayonets fixed. That's what it's all about.

That being said, Bad_Intel makes a very good point about mixing elements.

| Cold War FilmSim player | Airsoft combat photographer |

Comment

what do you think???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wilberf...01/6489519511/

Comment

Depends what you call stealth. Some people prefer to sit back and pick em off.

I like to get dirty. Crawl around in bushes, rivers, trees you name it. Flank the enemy and "take em from behind". Then enjoy the "walk of shame" back after getting spotted XD
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

You can be both stealthy and aggressive so the poll makes no sense to me so I wont pick one. Unless you mean those who attack and those that sit back?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilberforce View Post
            sneaky bugger?

Comment

having to make a choice between the 2 is nigh on impossible.stealth isnt just about sneaking around with a b.a.r OR running around with a full auto.
              using stealth to approach,work your group to the areas that are needed,then either an aggressive takedown or picking them off carefully amid confusion.

aggession can be stealthy,depending on if its meaning is hidden.
              kinda like saying,when you walk,do you use your left foot or right foot.
              sigpic
              Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
              Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

4 pages of the same answers

surely a opinion is not one if its the same as everyone else's

Comment

Wat.

Of course it is, it just means it's a shared opinion.

| Cold War FilmSim player | Airsoft combat photographer |

Comment

aggression and stealth use stealth to get into a favorable position, then use aggression to push an gain ground.

Comment

Stelth never works for me i take too long and then get killed! Lol in an urban enviroment i find steady well thought out plans work not just all guns blazing because you miss people and get killed rather embarisingly ive found lol
                      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

A fair amount of stealth getting into position but in the sense I never really set up an armchair and wait have to go with controlled and directed aggression. Speed and control. Our team goes by the motto of first in, I think that probably says it all lol.

Comment

My Team are very good at stealth, slowly and quietly move down the flank hit em then melt away back into the undergrowth only to pop up behind them and smash them again, we just repeat the same drills over until they are all dead and out of the game, been known for just 2 of us the ruin a large group by using this tactic
                          Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

i like being stealthy as for me its more fun to quietly go around the other team then shoot them from behind or set up ambush points on routes to objectives which i know ive managed to hold off 7 people at a time by hiding behind a wooden barricade and when they get close popping up and firing full auto on all of them and then the rest were too scared to charge i held them back until i got surrounded as the whole team was moving up so i just surrendered rather than get alot of people shooting at me that was a lot more fun than playing aggressively.

Comment

I prefer stealth, fantastic with my TM NBB MK23 SOCOM :D but the group I 'was' with think that flanking and stealthing is for nubs and I got laughed at even though I wiped out an entire base, kinda demoralizing but at the same time I was like meh, still got you, you c***

Comment

There's no greater thrill than stealthily penetrating the enemies defences preferably from the rear, usually where and when they least expect it, then hitting them hard and fast that they don't know whats hit them, in a CQB environment it's always best to go stealthy then kick their back doors in.

Just my tuppence worth

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X