Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Agression or Stealth

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
    There's no greater thrill than stealthily penetrating the enemies defences... from the rear... hard and fast... kick their back doors in.
    That had to be on purpose

Comment

It depends on the game rules - most games are won through agression as respawn's enable this. I like Stealth thoughbut for most win's agression is what will do it.

Comment

I normally start off stealthy, running a recce patrol with up to three other lads, and near enough always end up having to go back to the main group and kick forward as no-one else wants to be aggressive and move forward to gain ground.

I'll always pick stealth over aggression, personally. But for stealth to work, you need other people to be aggressive - which, from my experience, people aren't!

Comment

Aggression, if only because I can always count on bros to be aggressive with me.

Comment

Stealth for me and aggression when being shot at.
            If sniping then its pure stealth , you can't spray a bolt action sniper whilst running
            CQB I would think is mostly aggression if both teams know where there opponents position.

Comment

Originally posted by SM0KEY View Post
              If sniping then its pure stealth , you can't spray a bolt action sniper whilst running
              You find the sniper and I'll get the fake tan.
              Last edited by Proto; 17 May, 2012, 03:38.
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Depends on the situation and how well you assess it.

A good player will look at all situations and know how to co-ordinate himself and others around him to get that hit or hits.

'FireKnife'
                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

stealths too boring for me. agression all day long be it FIBUA or open.
                  Originally posted by B.E.N.
                  Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

• id need to stop talking in order to he stealth and thats never going to happen.
                    i nornally position myself at the front of the charge, means i get hit a lot, but it pushes the battle forward

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'm probably jumping the gun by answering this before even going airsofting...but I couldn't resist. I would probably be mostly stealthy, with the occasional bit of aggression when mood takes me. I'm only saying that because its how I play Battlefield on the Xbox...and because I know what I'm like.

That said, who knows? Airsoft might turn me into a monster...

Comment

Urban skirmish = Aggression
                        Woodland Skirmish = Stealth

Comment

all about the stleath for me, most times i only ever engage if i absolutly have to on my way to the objective but dont get me wrong certian games call for pure aggresion running in bb's flying so when needed i go that way aswell

Comment

Would have to say stealth, there is nothing more satisfying than sneaking around in woodlands for 5 minutes evading enemy patrols and then getting a shit load of bang kills. But sometimes a quick bayonet charge is needed to boost morale.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander1993 View Post
                              Would have to say stealth, there is nothing more satisfying than sneaking around in woodlands for 5 minutes evading enemy patrols and then getting a shit load of bang kills. But sometimes a quick bayonet charge is needed to boost morale.
                              By a "shit load", you mean two? XD Agreed though, stealth is a lot more satisfying.
                              "Unleash just one load into the enemy
                              and be ready to go again straight
                              away... and that doesn't happen very
                              often does it lads!" - ZeroOne

Comment

you're just annoyed because I took your pistol kill :L and nothing is more satisfying than a stealth kill... except a bayonet kill.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X