Agression or Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Agression or Stealth

i use both because as a support gunner i like to sneak by and flank them. then just sit holding fire for a few mins till you get a group walking back to the battle from the respawn point. then let them have the aggression.

Comment

Voted stealth, because with only aggression it can be very hard not to be just slugging it out. But I think the key is to know when to use each, one way or the other, no messing about dithering, I find I am either sneaking or fully engaging.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander1993 View Post
        you're just annoyed because I took your pistol kill :L and nothing is more satisfying than a stealth kill... except a bayonet kill.
        That was some quality sneaking on our part though... I'll find another situation for a baptism of fire.
        "Unleash just one load into the enemy
        and be ready to go again straight
        away... and that doesn't happen very
        often does it lads!" - ZeroOne

Comment

Aggression all the way, until my RIF goes down and I've only a pistol... then I'll be stealthy.

Comment

Stealth all the way. I have great fun waiting for someone to walk up next to me while I'm hiding, then give 'em a little sting.

Comment

I find in a CQB environment like the mall, aggression is required as you will probably struggle to flank someone in a tight CQB situation where you're more likely to encounter more bad guys than your actually target.

In more open areas, not so much stealth, but fast flanking maneuvers. The easiest firefight is one where you can't miss and the enemy has no cover and you do.
              Upcoming Games:
              None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
              Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

I like to choose stealth, although I am terrible at it when it comes to finding a good position when sniping. Early days though, will eventually get better
                "Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Urban - Aggression, Woodland - Stealth.

Comment

• Originally posted by diblob View Post
                    Urban - Aggression, Woodland - Stealth.
                    Im the other way round i find nothing mor satisfying than sneakibg into a building or room and waiting for the more agressive players to come in and giving a "knife" in the back... and find it easier to run guns blazing in woodland spray some bad guys and then jump in a bush to regroup also knowing that if i feel a bb hit me mid run i stop knowing i have been hit rather than a ricochet that has left me confused mid flow lol

Comment

I like aggressive stealth!

Comment

Always stealth first, then when it all kicks off.. aggression.

Comment

Bit of both, move in rushes from cover to cover staying hidden then get close enough to unleash a volley at them to keep heads down, change angle of attack slightly, get to their objective and shoot em!

I did a good one a month back, one bloke alone in a bunker facing my bunker i fired a few semi auto shots at the tarpaulin to keep his head down then ran out to a pile of logs slightly to the side of the enemy bunker, fired a couple more shots then ran up to the side of the bunker and just shot the guy who was cowering behind tarpaulin in the back!

Comment

Being a support gunner I tend to use both when attacking. I sneak up (well try to at least with a massive gun) to a good position on the enemy's flank hopefully unseen by the enemy and then unlesh pure hell fire from my support gun just mowing everything down which is where the aggression comes in :D

Defending I've used both in the support gun role. I've hid (the A-TACS FG helped a lot!) and waited for the enemy to wander into my "killing zone" and then shot until I've died with is aggression and stealth. Or alternatively defending I make it very clear as to where I am and after hitting quite a few they decide it might not be the best idea to run at the guy with the LMG
                            Fire Team Zulu
                            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

stealth, stealth, stealth......... AGGRESSION !

Comment

Aggression all the way!!! Take no prisoners!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X