Agression or Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Agression or Stealth

Group of 5 at least moving forward with constant fire down will take down most (Not all) defensive positions due to them not being able to pop up.
    Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

Once you've been seen, your gameplay will change from there... It's harder being stealthy when someone is watching you. Continuously fire on where your enemy is keeping cover, hoping they won't be sticking their head out, and run to a new position so they have no idea where you are. That's good aggression. Be stealthy again.
      WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
      After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

It all depends on the situation- if you are playing a mil sim, which my site does regularly, the chances are there are hostages involved. in that case you have to go SAS style on their ass, you stay covert up until you reach the stronghold where the hostages are. then you go in with speed, agression and suprise.

On the other hand, you could have a number of X-rays in a floor or level, as soon as you fire the first shot, you dont stop moving. (1) point man takes position to cover up hall. (2) you all stack up to the door. (3) tail end charlie covers the rear. (4) 2nd man opens the door from hing side. (5) two people take position and remove all threats. (6) move to next room as quick as possible.

Because i only use my pistol with a surefire i am usually on my knee when clearing a room and when having to go solo for various reasons i am quite often outgunned, but because im sneaky about how i go about taking ppl out, i usually last a very long time.
        Last edited by minimi123246; 5 March, 2011, 21:08. Reason: really not good at spelling first time round :'(

Comment

Aggression, I'l use stealth to get near and try and pick off but as soon as they are in range some good covering fire and quick movement to storm a position is always the most fun/memorable part of the day for me.

Comment

Using stealth I was able to get about 30m away from my enemy, put on a QD silencer and get about 20 kills (it was buddy respawn) then sneak away without them knowing where I was. Bloomin' good game on Saturday!

Comment

little of both + team work
              sunday at gzw 14 kills no hits perhaps the sun was in there eyes

Comment

speed suprise and agression are the three fundemental elements for any good attack get a comination of two right and the third will follow natruley
                Last edited by BADKARMA 1; 15 March, 2011, 21:00. Reason: spelling

Comment

Depends on time of day, stealth in the mornin when my legs are fresh enough to squat-creep through the undergrowth. Then aggression in the afternoon when contact is all over the place n it time for some overkill!
                  I AM CARNAGE, for when my form appears, the world shall truly know my name.

Comment

Its one of those half and halfs... Agression is needed at the beginning of the game so you sprint off and get to a place that at the beginning of the game, they wont expect you to be. then you go silent. sneak about a bit, take a good look at the terrain listen a hell of a lot incase someone is also sneaking up on you. IF you hear a large firefight then you can go join in if you've got the right weapon - a bolt sniper generally wouldn't be suited to agression but an AEG would. its all about a mix of it. - Thats my decision!

Comment

i sneak around sometimes, doing the odd pot shot to confuse the enemy, but when the situation calls for it i am one mean ass support gunner,

Comment

In general terms, I'd say stealth in most conditions, then agression once in contact

Comment

*cough*

enuff said.
                          i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
                          He's well and truly taking the pith!
                          Originally posted by aribos
                          You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

Agression! all the way!

Comment

surely its both?

At places such as the embassy and outpost ( FAO ) you need both... you need to be stealthy to approach areas etc... then when the brown stuff hits the fan you need to know how to be aggressive.. being stealthy gets you nowhere. Unless your happy to let the rest of your team do all the hard work for you and die while you think its cool to hide in a cupboard!

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Both depending on the situation and environment. For instance when Im playing CQB its mainly aggression, as you need to get in there, clear the oppersition out fast and complete the objective.
                                At woodland I use a combination, mostly use stealth to sneak up on the oppersition, recon a fire base for a few minutes to get an idea of how many are in there etc...
                                If we get spotted I usually find aggression can be a helpfull tool, people expect you to fall back, it can throw them off if you start attacking, sometimes give you the upperhand.
                                sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X