Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What optics do you use?

is camo needed... is airsoft needed? :D

quicker aiming (spec when you run as much as I do), can be used even when very dark, as it often is indoor and just very comfy to use. Sure use irons if you prefer it, nothing wrong with that. But those who act superior because they're doing it, what's their problem? Anyone can line up up a sight. Next thing we're not allowed semi automatic!! Yea... Rack up some kills with a springer then I might just be a bit be impressed!

Just for the records, I've been target shooting with irons for years.
    my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

A clone of this (sold it off too expensive to game)

aka this.

Regretfully no option for other in the poll.

Dimitri

Comment

Recently changed the optics on my current primaries so now the Scar has an Elcan Specter with MRDS, the M4a1 has a bare Specter and the KAC pdw has an aimpoint.

Comment

my CA LWRC PSD

RS EOtech 512
          RS LWRC skirmish sights

CA SR25
          SPR flip up front sight
          MBUS flip up rear
          unknown make of teliscopic rifle sight

Comment

Bushnell Holographic - 'Civilian' EOTech 552 - Switch it around between my primary weapon of the month.
            £25 Reflex Sight - Does the trick, nice donut reticule similar to EOTechs on my secondary weapon of the month

Pistols - Nightsighters Night Sights - $15.00 does two pistols, charge up with UV for 5 minutes stay bright for 5 hours. Waayyyy brighter than the violently expensive Tritium.

Comment

Eotech Zombie Stopper. It has a red or green biohazard reticle, i love it

Comment

Currently a 4x magnification ACOG, although I did have an EOTech plus Aimpoint FTS 3x magnifier a while back.
                Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

been meaning to post this ever since i posted my sight options if anyone thought it was stupid... finally got round to it !

http://i2.crtcdn1.net/images/epg/nul.../1_400x300.jpg

Comment

My m4 dmr has a bushnell banner 3x9x40 IR with a sunshade. Although my personal favourite was my old mp5k. Laser sight. Line it up with the body of an annoying teenager who watched act of valor the night before and hold that trigger down till he shouts hit or starts crying lol

Comment

l96 6-24 x 56 Illuminated Tasco Scope
                      umarex g36 tactical red dot
                      mp5sd iron sight

Comment

I use open reflex multi reticle sights and always have done.

Purely because I have owned aimpoints/ACOGS and found in comparison for me they are too resetrictive on peripheral vision. I use an MP5, so find that it impedes the lightweight aspect I go for.

Nothing wrong with others and each to their own, but I find I get a quicker acquisition with them too. Not to mention the price is cheap if you bust one!
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Originally posted by HunterAndy View Post
                          I use open reflex multi reticle sights and always have done.

Purely because I have owned aimpoints/ACOGS and found in comparison for me they are too resetrictive on peripheral vision. I use an MP5, so find that it impedes the lightweight aspect I go for.

Nothing wrong with others and each to their own, but I find I get a quicker acquisition with them too. Not to mention the price is cheap if you bust one!
                          iv got 1 of these for the same reason

Comment

depends on what im using.

M4 - 556 w/ magnifier
                            Tar21 - 552
                            Masada - 4x ACOG w/ Dr

Comment

I love my scopes, and i've got most of them, from susats to eotechs and reflex's, my fav' to look at, is probably an Acog on an L85 a2, but at the end of the day, they're all, only cosmetic, after all if we can't see the 50 odd metres that our "toy" guns shoot, we'd best stay home.
                              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I like open reflex sights for cqb for many of the same reasons as above.

I'm looking at getting a 3-9x40 sight for my m4. Partly as I like the DMR style look. Secondly I want to use it for spotting more than anything.
                                Upcoming Games:
                                None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                                Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                                Working...
                                X