What optics do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What optics do you use?

Element C-More "Reflax" Red dot. Only £20 and worth every penny. Gives you a nice bright red dot with no fuss and excess housing getting in the way.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Real Aimpoint Micro T-1 with tall mount. and that is it.

Comment

Replica EOtech 552 with a 3x magnifier, and flip up irons as a back (incase i get EMP'ed lol). I normally play CQB and alot of night games so having an electronic sight is vital. The magnifiers just theres incase I need to spot and take those longer shots.

Comment

Iron sights for the most part, going to try out an Aimpoint style optic soon.
          Load out: Warrior Assault Systems, Custom G&P WOC M4, Custom TM 5-7

Comment

Got a Eotech 552 on my M4 its nice and all but try to really on my tried and trusted Mk1 eyeball
            USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

i use a 4X32 acog however this is mounted on a weaver rail so i can spot people with the acog and shoot em with the irons.

Comment

4 x ACOG, although I rather like the look of the Spectre, use it to spot really and for single aimed moments.
                Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

All 3 members of my team are Eotech 552 users. Nice simple aiming in all light conditions with both eyes open. Personally I think Eotechs are the closest thing to proof that there is a God.
                  Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                  ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                  a whole 85fps!

Comment

i use a real steel belomo psop 8x40 on my upgraded ares svds

Comment

I swap between a x4 ACOG and a 4x32AOE on my Sandbox M4 (depends on whether it's an urban or CQB site), I have a fookin' massive 4-16x50 for my L96 (Overkill for Airsoft I know, but it does look nice!), an Eotech 551 for my CXP Concept and finally a C-more replica on my AK Beta Spetz.
                      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Walther PS22, nice red dot with great quality optics.
                        ICS M4
                        KSC Glock 17
                        Classic Army MP5 A5
                        sigpic

Comment

Picked up a real eotech 557 and am gobsmacked. Blooming superb bit of kit but obviously overkill for airsoft. Prefer my acog for woodland though.

Comment

on my m4 acoq with in built metal sights on top of it . deadly accurate in the dark sites with its illuminated crosshairs, allways hit what i am aiming for . and a mini aimpoint on my ump alligned with the metal sights to be spot on accurate . halo sight on g36 for snap shooting . very rarely use the metal sights at all

Comment

Im right handed, however i can't close my left eye by itself :/

Never been able to use optics from the right side properly. Good thing im buying a G36K XD
                              Using iron sights i've been able to judge where the BB will go pretty well, but finally invested in an EOTECH :D
                              Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Irons all the way for me. I find that for half of the year any optics I use just steam up. ¬¬

I do have an Eotech 552 for my M4 CQB which is mainly for when I go indoors as it helps in the darkness, and i have a G&P ACOG for spotting. When they work they are great. When they work. lol
                                Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                                Working...
                                X