another, another what would you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: another, another what would you do

i would set up so 1 of my my men was at the front and one at the bak and the other as a distraction he would then fire and then duck and the other two would blaze em up

Comment

hmm.. blaze them.
      Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
        Entrench silently, grenades and then double tap any survivors.
        Yep me too, Just grenade them and take out any survivors

Comment

have one guy proned chucking flashs & frags like they were going out of fashion, while this is disorientating the enemy squad, the other two would be working their way around the back of the enemy collumn ready with full metal jackets and full auto selected.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

3 of us and 8 of them.

As long as nobody's gun fails, that's 3 each for 2 of us and 2 for the other. Nice odds if the element of surprise is there.

Come out of cover and unload on them (oh err misses!). We may lose 1, but they shouldn't get any shots off if we do it right.

A grenade going in may give them a second or two to react, then it could bog down into an entrenched firefight.
            sigpic

Comment

Let em pass and get level with or just ahead of our last member and then light em up from the rear/sides, especially if we're already positioned on either side of the track, assuming we're in deep cover and unseen.

If there's nothing to conceal our position if they close, Light em up before they spot us and get the chance to take cover themselves, take out as many as possible then suppress any survivors whilst my squadmates advance to new firing positions or deploy pyro.
              AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Twenty meters? I believe thats 'hide in a bush and jump out with katana' range for me!
                G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Cook a few 'nades and spray their exit paths

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Probably light them up.. i use black ammo so they wont catch on straight away

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Depends on how alert they are
                      But blowing 7 shades out of the back ends sounds like the best end

Aoibhell

Comment

stay low, wait for them to pass, then depending on wait you are doing and where you are, i would shoot them from behind or wait for them to move off and carry on with what ever you're doing
                        Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

A, B and D.

Assign 2 men to snipe... one targeting the man at the rear of the formation going forward and the other starting from the man at point in the formation. Third person will nade and provide support to snipers.

Nade first (aiming for the centre of the formation) at which point the two assigned snipers can take out any who were not hit by the nade.
                          Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
                          Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

something like this actually happened at my last skirmish but was me and another guy vs about 8 or 9 guys. we just hid one n each side of this track in the long grass waited till they came into range about 25meters away n jus laced them all. worked a treat apart from the bloke accross from me took a round in the face. kinda felt abit sorry for the blokes we ambushed they must have been abit sore but hey was great fun. one of the other team even congratulated us for a well executed ambush.

Comment

well i am a very nice guy so wait till they have passed then 204 round m203 right in the back

Comment

If that was me and 2 of the guys i play with, before you even had a chance to think of the options we would be tearing down the track pistol in one hand, knife in the other screaching like mad men going for the up close and personal kill mad people running and screaming at you always makes you stop in your tracks :D
                                "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X