Another, Another what would you do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another, Another what would you do.

Your pinned down behind cover [say a small vehicle].
    Theres no solid cover for atleast 30 foot in all directions.
    There one enemy camped down ahead suppresing you with an LMG.
    And there is another guy begining to flank you from the side..

What do you do?

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Re: Another, Another what would you do.

Try to move back, keeping the cover between me and the LMG.

If that's not possible, hope to at least get the flanker as they come into play.
    sigpic

Comment

Are you on your own? If you are then you had better get your sights set to at least try to lay down accurate resuppressive fire on the machine gunner. Essentially though, you should never be on your own, always working in teams to avoid the inevitable as you have detailed. Technically a defending force (you alone in this case) should be able to use what cover you do have to at least take out the guy flanking you, as he will have to break cover do flank you. Once he's been dealt with you just have to use the top and sides of your cover to lay down fire from so that the guy trying to suppress you has to keep changing his target - or he'll have to eventually move. Fundamentally though, as in the realworld as in airsoft, it comesdown to volume of fire. If he's laying down more rounds (accurately) than you, then you're at a disadvantage, although as you're behind cover you hold all the cards to deal with the guy flanking you - so it's a stalemate - perhaps get more guys to get to where you are, lay down fire on the machine gunner (assuming he's alone) and then close with him, don't fall back, attack!

Comment

chuck in the smokes, thermo's and multibangs, take out the mg, then full frontal charge at the flanker, then home in time for tea and biscuits!

Comment

Staying in the same place is going to end badly. Do what RR suggested, move back keeping the car between you and the LMG, any suppressing fire should be concentrated on the guy moving to your flank, and smoke could be used as cover.
          Armoury:
          JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

Surrender :D
            "Hey Ho, Its easy Let It Go, Nothing Before Was Real"

"Eels up inside ya', Findin' an entrance where they can"

"Stay Back, I Know WING CHUN"

Comment

bug out on my belly, hide wait for the flanker to come take him out then get out of there

or just radio in support
              Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

u pull out the mini gun u had in ur bag and shout my gun is bigger than urs, then jiump on the vehicle and mow em all down
                Originally posted by bravotwozero
                Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Cry? :D

Comment

get in the small vehicle and run the f*****s over :D

throw a smoke, and run like f**k
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 22 September, 2009, 08:35. Reason: language
                    Originally posted by Teddykiller
                    I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

why run when you have run them over? just clean the outside up, and shout and moan if they leave dents :D
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 22 September, 2009, 08:35.
                      Originally posted by bravotwozero
                      Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

1st was in an ideal situation

2nd is what i would actually do
                        Originally posted by Teddykiller
                        I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

i would radio for support, first thing.!
                          then i would establish an area that would be good cover for an advance. then see where this fella whos tying to flank is coming from. if i knew where he was going to come from, i.e. from the side, out of veiw. i would fall back, using the landy as cover. the flanker dude wont have seen my sneaky retreat, so will assume in behind the landy. he comes round, then i drop him. with the LMG gunner still there i would stand up so he can seee im still there, as a destraction. then when he fires, duck, then repeat twice, then move back, away from the gunner. he is still assuming im behind the landy, so is waaiting and looking at the corners of the landy, for where i may pop up. since im out of the landy picture, im able to move off from the fight. and come again from a different angle. but if i had nades, or apples, that worked at the earth centre:D
                          throw one. but as soon as it goes over the top, shoove my head and gun out and loose a few off in his direction:D
                          all in the space of................5mins:D or less

Comment

Hope that you have clean underwear in your car?

Comment

throw a smoke, maybe a couple to distract the LMG then concentrate on the flanker... after that find more suitable cover
                              .::ICS M4 CQB Carbine::.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

36CrazyFists Find out more about 36CrazyFists
                              Working...
                              X