barrel rolll FTW lol

Comment

Re: What would you do?

Release the Kraken. xD
        Originally posted by casshern
        then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

in this senario, id try to be a distraction and take my time to cause as much hassel as possible for the opfor, shoot and move, keep them guessing and hope that you teammates will see whats going on and take advantage of it..... (would only work if you had a good amount of mags) then when you get low ammo, fall back and regroup with your team, ammo up and do it again :D

damn i watch to many sniper films....
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 August, 2010, 10:26.

Comment

to be fair if the enemy trooper has just spawned and its not already agreed to not just spawn and attack the nearest guy .[which i feel a bit unfair]
            its a fair kill.
            some sites say because of the fluidity of the game and the way the situation changes so quickly.that if you find your self spawning behind the enemy , use fair play,move away to a sfe side and start gameing from their.

but no radio,s , 2 men down , 2 left.you could attack.press the advantage,hopeing other players see your plite and help.or pull back , try to consolidate.await your comrades from respawn,who hopefully bring re-inforcements.

their are alot of answers bud.the terain,type of game,etc,all change the chain of thought.
            but the enemy respawning behind you is a prob,you would need more boots in the mud to then put a defensive line to protect your rear,then re-group and press the attack,.

mmmmmmm i def think radio,s is a must,and all the team/players be on the same channel.
            radio comms will help.

Comment

Have a Mars Bar and see what happens..........?
              Don't try to run, cos I have 120 little friends, and they can all run faster than you...

Comment

I would probally try take out the guy who took out my team mates and probally fail :D
                TAE

Comment

Try and call in afew 2000lb bombs using smoke signals? :D Then walk away slowly as the drama unfolds behind you
                  sigpic

Comment

hmmm, option 1 would be to take out the guy who just respawned, empty a mag or two into the base and retreat to re org.
                    option 2 would be to pick a good firing point with an easy exit and lay low, when your teammates return (presuming they would do?) lay a few mags out in front of you and lay down covering fire (throw pyro if you have any, smoke would be helpful) while your returned team advances.

(there is an option 3: pull out the socom, follow respawn dude back in,get close as poss without exposing yourself, when they let down their guard to let him in and he starts about how he 'shot these two guys' and people start poking their heads up to look where he's talking about, cap em with the socom. when they figure out where you are, switch to your primary and empty a couple of mags while retreating. but that only works if your me :p )
                    option 1 has the 'where the funk did they come from' and will hopefully distract the enemies defensive awareness.
                    option 2 would only would only work if you have a long rifle, i wouldnt try it with a 'stubby killer'. but if your team returned in great enough numbers you could do some real damage.

Comment

Go to ground role left or right to move your pos a few metrs come up give fire then down again move left or right again then up. put fire down again.. then repeat. remember the moto, Im up im seen im down this is your time frame from getting up fire then down They will still be looking in your last know location.

Comment

I'd line up 10 mark9's in my hand, light them all at once, then lob them at the group of 5 enemies, run towards cover, jump and roll in the air and whilst upside down shoot the guy coming from behind, scream "BRING IT MOFO'S" then eliminate the remaining enemies with duel wield dirty harry revolvers. yes, thats how I'd do it
                        BB
                        Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

would'nt we all

Originally posted by balaclava ben View Post
                          I'd line up 10 mark9's in my hand, light them all at once, then lob them at the group of 5 enemies, run towards cover, jump and roll in the air and whilst upside down shoot the guy coming from behind, scream "BRING IT MOFO'S" then eliminate the remaining enemies with duel wield dirty harry revolvers. yes, thats how I'd do it
                          BB
                          TAE

Comment

charge!

Comment

Finish Loading my grenade launcher shells and go on a rampage :D

Comment

Pyro salvo followed by m203 fire let the support guns put some grazing fire down and give em a charge shouting your heads off whilst shooting from the hip worked a few times for me
                                Grammar Nazis need to be put on an island alone with each other

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OwNaGe Find out more about OwNaGe
                                Working...
                                X