Shotgunners... Annouce your love :) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shotgunners... Annouce your love !

Ive been using my DE M3 shorty for the last couple of GZ urban days, and been loving it, I didnt expect so much from a cheap shotty. Something satisfying about using a shotty for room clearance. Just got to get a scabbard then im sorted.
    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

Friend of mine bought a de tri burst shotgun with a broken stock and no pistol grip w/ a bunch of shells for about £40 to turn into a masterkey for one of his weapons, i decided to take it out for a game or 2 and had an epic time of it. he decided that i was having so much fun with it that he wasnt going to turn it into a masterkey.
      Unless i'm really in the mood to use my Aeg's and depending on what site i'm at (prefer aeg's in woodland), i'l often just go out with the shotgun about 10 shells 2 pistols and a speedloader. Job done

Going with said friend through an office section of the stan in sheffield and, he was leading the way and a enemy walked into the main room and he put a couple of rounds into the guy with his pistol, it certainly looked like he's hit him but the guy didnt take the hits, so i popped out and put 2 tri bursts straight into his chest. He took that hehehehe.
      i got so many kills that day with both the shotgun and my pistols

+ i absolutly love the look on the faces of people who have spent 1000's on a top notch uber cool/powerful gun and all the goochie gear and i take them out using a shotgun bought for £40 while wearing just a t shirt, some combats and a belt kit

Comment

Nothing is more fun than charging a fort with a tri shoty!
        Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

got a mad max shotty and a M3 both awesome for room clearance of just putting fear into new players, (i mean welcoming them to the sport)
          it is only a game BUT IM STILL GONA KILL YOU

Comment

DE M56: the only Two tone I've ever skirmished. Never regretted it.
            Originally posted by FPSEngland
            The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Last Sunday at the Academy in Leamington Spa was my first time skirmishing with a shotgun and I have to say, not only are you perfectly effective in a single-shot scenario with a multi-shot shotgun - 3 bbs per shot popping out of cover vs multiple semi auto shots from an AEG means you expose yourself for less time and can get more BBs downrange - it feels bloody awesome racking that slide while kneesliding and generally being amazing.

My last time was with a borrowed shotty. I'm now buying my own.

Comment

Borrowed a mate's TM SPAS for the 2nd game of a day a while back, ended up using it for the rest of the day - just SO MUCH FUN :D Highlights being clearing a fort singlehandedly (with the help of some suppression from mates outside the fort). A Tri-shot is definitely on the list of things to acquire when I have a bit more money.
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I looking at getting a DE next just as a backup for friends and my nephew

Comment

I do have to say that however much I love my ASG M3 shorty I do think its a bit too light
                    Fire Team Zulu
                    Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                    http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Love my shotgun but gotta stop using so much coz I gonna end up looking like one of those crabs with the one big claw on them . Who needs a bull worker when u got a pump action shotgun !!!!

Comment

I have already declared my love of all things boom-stick in this thread once. But I now have a gas m500SSB oh 5 shot goodness. Don't know what everyone moans about. Yes they leak but they are so incredibly easy to fix, that everyone should have one.
                        Used it in a game on Sunday, and all I can say is awesome has a new level.

Now just to get my ATI top folding stock through customs and find a breaching choke for the front. Yummy yummy.
                        Honor before Victory

Comment

hey guys.i use a DE56A tri shot.we play also at the court house in bristol.does anyone know where i can get a shotgun scabbard and how much?

Comment

i got mine from a hunting shop, i cant link here though.

Do a quick google for Shotgun scabbard UK and it should bring it up, think it was about £30. Mine came with full molle attachment as well. Its now on the back of my vest.

Is yours a full stock or just pistol grip? you might find if its full stock it will be too big. I could be wrong but have a look anyway. Ive got a TM SPAS12 in mine

Comment

Got a shorty DE off here, not actually taken it out for a game but I'm looking forward to it immensely.

Just need my shell pouch to turn up (bought myself an EI one off the bay lol). Wonder what patch to get for the flap: "Forgot your keys?" Or maybe just "Keys". lol
                              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

I just got a scabbard so I can carry my shottie as a secondary weapon, be giving it a go tommorow at good old sopley
                                sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Subfan Find out more about Subfan
                                Working...
                                X