JG G36c Not feeding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG G36c Not feeding.

Basically when triggar is squeezed, the mechanism cycles smoothly, but doesn't appear to be accepting ammo feeds from the magazine, and isn't firing BBs.

Any idea what could be wrong?
    Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
    ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
    a whole 85fps!

Re: JG G36c Not feeding.

- Try holding the mag in.
    - Try firing upside down.
    - Take mag and release pellets, see how fast they come out
    - Try another mag (or borrow one)
    - Try turning the hop-up all way off

.... then report back here with findings :D

Comment

if all of the above fail then it sounds like the hop spacing if off from you gearbox - ie too close to allow bbs to actually feed into the chamber, to test that take the magwell off, try putting a bb into the op chanber by and, if it wont fit hold it in place with your finger and fire the gun if the bb doesnt make it into the hop chamber then its too close to the bearbox and needs to be spaced manuallly (i have to do this sometimes) to correct the spacing simply get some card or watever and place it between the hopup and the gearbox. the force of the barrel spring will hold it firmly in place just make sure that wahterver you put in doesnt touch the nozzel,
      space it just enough so that a bb will drop into the chamber.
      then mag up check the feed and chrono your gun - if its too hot and you need to lower the fps just make the spacing larger which will deliberately reduce the airseal in the gun (ive had to do this alot but never heard of anyone else having to do it - its a hell of a lot quicker than a spring change and you only need some plyers).
      hope that helps you.
      lemme know if you need pictures or anything.
      and provided that you have a good barrel spring to old the hop in place the paper or whatever will never fall out - mine is still in after a good 3k+
      back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Reply to jagillham:

Mags are fine, work with other G36s, upside done doesn't work, and neither does bracing the mag. They dont appear to be entering the chamber at all.
        Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
        ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
        a whole 85fps!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta149 Find out more about Delta149
        Working...
        X