Tm socom recoil request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm socom recoil request

hello, some of you may know that i have a TM Sopmod, and that i have replaced the rear stock with a G&G GR16 SOPMOD Tactical Stock, in order to finish this off, i have had to rewire the gun to the front, now my problem is i need some photos of inside the magwell of a Socom,i can see where it needs to go through the front end and pass the outer barrel but im not too sure where the wires need to be routed properly from the mechbox ,enabling the mags to be seated correctly and the bolt stop can engage without fouling the wires..., there is lots of videos etc on the sopmod,but not much on the Socom......thanks in advance
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Re: Tm socom recoil request

Its a pain in the butt without the socom wire cover, but basicall where it comes out when looking down into the mag well witht he barrel pointing away from you it goes down the right hand side, the side with the small hook on the outer casing. Theres no easy way to do it after a rewire, a socom has a small metal cover which keeps the wires from fowlling the bolt catch / stop. Without it its a pin and takes alot of playing around. odds are you have it right just keep going until it doesnt fowl it. worst case its just part in parcel with front wiring a sopmod.

Comment

Look into the mag well, barrel pointing away, and the wires go to the right. There's a small hole in the front of the receiver for them to go through, that's right next to the outer barrel.

Does the sopmod not come with the little wire clip on the gearbox?

Comment

no metal wire cover

Comment

yeah someone posted a picture of the socom mechbox straight out of a receiver on ASM,and i can see clearly how the wire is routed,including the metal cover...which i could try and fabricate, i know someone whos got a socom,when i see hi next month i might take a mold of the cover
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparrowhawk Find out more about sparrowhawk
          Working...
          X