Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lipos for marui cqbr recoil?

P1010423.jpg

managed do it from phone. not that clear though so will take some better ones tomorrow.

you got an email i can send them too though as my pictures are too big to upload on here

Comment

Shauns method is best becuase it doesnt devalue the gun with "hacking" ill pay alot less for a sopmod thats been converted plain and simple and so do a lot of buyers, hence going through so much trouble to maintain the quick change system yet find a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun182 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]54472[/ATTACH]

managed do it from phone. not that clear though so will take some better ones tomorrow.

you got an email i can send them too though as my pictures are too big to upload on here
        [email protected]

Cheers mate, your a star.
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

russ at a certain combat airsoft south shop in portsmouth built it. ill get a video as soon as possible.
          Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
          Working...
          X