magpul masada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magpul masada

so ive searched before and found nothing that helps me and ive explained before but i dont know if anyone gets me and i cant find a replacement hop up nub anywhere and i read of people putting other nubs in so id like to ask if anyone knows where i can get one that will fit. ive took the hop up system apart and took a pic to show you exactly what i mean.

the internals themselves are made by ares and the hop up rubber and nub are ares propriority.

the hop arm which holds the origonal figure of 8 hop up nub in place moves up and down to give hop by turning the wheel (obviously)

i ripped the nub by not realising you need hop all the way off before changing the quick change barrels for the masada and unfortunatly i cant find the ripped one to show you exactly how it looked.

but as i said it was in the shape of the figure 8

heres some pics so you can see what i mean.

cheers sTu

Re: magpul masada

by the look of it you could do a biro mod cut a bit of biro off (the tube that holds the ink )and stick it to a normal hob nub it would look like a figure 8 and i can see it would give the same effect

ive heard of ppl doing this i dunno how successfull it is but its better than nothing

Comment

Re: magpul masada

That's an idea I might give that a go. Cheers mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hamster171 Find out more about hamster171
      Working...
      X