Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

every time i connect the battery and try to fire smoke comes out of the pistol grip!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every time i connect the battery and try to fire smoke comes out of the pistol grip!!

every time i connect the battery and try to fire smoke comes out of the pistol grip and the grip gets hot

it is an AGM M16A1 with a standard version 2 gearbox HELP!!!!!!!

Re: every time i connect the battery and try to fire smoke comes out of the pistol gr

your motor is fubar sorry to say , get a local tech to strip the gun down fully for you just incase there are other faults
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Re: every time i connect the battery and try to fire smoke comes out of the pistol gr

Most possibly the motor or you have the perlarity the wrong way round...

Comment

Like SAS Scott suggested check the polarity. If you're lucky there should be a red dot / splodge near the positive contact. Negative will probably be unmarked.

Does the motor engage when trying to fire? Does it make any noise / attempt to spin? Or is the gun completely silent?

Comment

Your motor could be shorting on the base plate, take the motor out of the grip, check polarities and try again. Is your gun not fused? If something was wrong it shouldve blown...
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Stop connecting the battery and trying to fire your gun.

Then get someone to check it over for you.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bailey Agdgwngo White Find out more about Bailey Agdgwngo White
            Working...
            X