Brand new but no power (at all).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new but no power (at all).

Hi, maybe one of you guys could help me as I'm quite new at all of this and so I don't know if it's the gun that's faulty or if it's just me being a noob with something but I just bought a G608 G36C (Jing Gong). It arrived today, I unpacked it, put the battery in, filled the mag with the .20 bbs that came with it and started shooting.

In semi auto it fires several BBs at once and they all go about a metre or two then drop, in Full Auto it just sprays a few (again just a couple of metres) and then nothing comes out as if the mag were empty even though it's not. I tried the spare mag... same problem.

When I attach a mag I can hear the BBs being pushed up in, this is relevant because when I detach it, loads of BBs fall out of the mag area and there are always some sitting in the top of the mag (as if it's overflowed or something).

Any advice would be appreciated, as I am probably not doing something right.

Thanks,

Steve.

Re: Brand new but no power (at all).

Sounds like the hop to me, is it brand new if so get it sent back, if not hops are not the most difficult thing in the world, but on a G36 you have to unscrew a few bits to get the barrel out.

Where are you based? if your North of england I may be able to help

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I'm in South of England, I did think I may have to send it back but was hoping not as it would have to go all the way back to China... which I assume would cost a lot and take forever before I get another one. If I took it to someone like you but nearer, do you think I'd be able to just get it fixed for £20 or so?

Comment

zero one do repairs mate take it ground zero woodland in ringwood if you can or send it off to them

Comment

Yeah I'm going there next Sunday anyway so that's cool. Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Ok cool mate good luck

Comment

There's one thing you could do...
              It might be a very dirty inner barrel - the gun should have come with the tool and instructions on how to clean otherwise I would say it's the hop. And as for the bb's falling out when you take out the mags - thats how most mags work it shows they have been wound

Comment

hehe just tried to use the cleaner pole thingy and it snapped in half. I don't think it's that though, someone just told me that it could be the battery not having enough charge so I'll charge it now and see if that helps, if not I'll take it to the Zero One shop tomorrow.

Thanks again everyone.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SKORP Find out more about SKORP
                Working...
                X