Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G & P M4A1 FPS problem!

Hi all,

I bought a (*** **** Custom) G & P M4A1 Navy Seal last month, and skirmished it the week after. At the beginning of the day it was firing 350 consistantly, and at the end 340.

I decided to buy a TB Barrel (MadBull V2 6.03mm) and bucking (Prommy Purple) which i fitted last week, and the gun was firing spot on and accurate to a good 30m.

I then chrono'd it on Saturday after installing them and it was firing ~430 fps?! Anyone know why it has shot up so much? I was expecting at most a 30-40 but not 80!

What spring should i buy to get it to shoot at a lower FPS? I was thinking a King Arms M110 but i'm not sure what the standard G & P spring is? If not a M110 what should i go for? I'm looking for about 350 fps.

Many thanks for any advice and questions answered, sorry it seems like an essay, just panicing a little!

Chris A

Re: G & P M4A1 FPS problem!

You should be looking for an m100 with a good airseal and tightbore. Should be nearer the 350.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: G & P M4A1 FPS problem!

the chrono is wrong mate a tb wont ever add 80 fps, get it chrono'd somewhere else and put a m100 or m105 in to be on the safe side

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Applez Find out more about Applez
      Working...
      X