Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P - Hop Up Unit...but which one?

All,

I recently bought a G&P sentry, it came shooting out the box at 420 fps!!!!! I have since up graded the gearbox parts and fitted a new sprin so its firing around the 320 fps mark. However I broke the hop unit( long story I wont bore you) and need to fit a new one however the problem is...which one.

I have a brand new shs m4 hop unit but thats to big wont fit in the outer barrel housing...so I was thinking about a new G&P hop unit or a madbull ultimate hop unit, but I dont know how they would work on a G&P m4 sentry... has anyone fitted these to a G&P sentry? or is it worth buying a ultimate hop up unit?

any thoughts would be great

thanks
    billy
    Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Re: G&P - Hop Up Unit...but which one?

I would just get another G&P hop unit... G&P hop units are fine and good IMO.. I'm not a fan of the Madbul hop unit yes its an upgrade but IMO if you are going to upgrade the hop unit itself you may as well go all out to get the best result...

The other advantage of getting a G&P hop unit is that you know it will fit..

Comment

Re: G&P - Hop Up Unit...but which one?

Madbull Ultimate any day of the week!

The G&P one I found to be a little leaky. Might have to file the wings on the Madbull unit a fraction... but they are a bloody good unit with the good standard Madbull Blue rubber included in the price!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

billy breach Team Techy for Team CSP Find out more about billy breach
      Working...
      X