X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS MP5 No Firing

Hi people,

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on my problem,

Just gone to fire my gun and the motor seems to be working (once removed the plate at the bottom of the hand grip the motor is wizzing away) but no power is going to the air nozzle, therefore not even moving any bbs in the chamber and hence not firing.

Any tips on why this could be? I'm presumming my motor is broken, but it was working fine last week and can't imagine why when its not been fired for a week.

Thanks people

Re: ICS MP5 No Firing

What happens exactly when the motor is in place?

Comment

further to a call to zero in, they said the motor seems like its jammed. That shall be tonights task to strip the motor and see why haha. Any advice welcome!

:D

Comment

typo- gear box is jammed

Comment

Before you strip the box down, make sure the battery you're using is fully charged. It's possible that it just doesn't have enough power to fully cycle the piston.
          sigpic

Comment

but no power is going to the air nozzle, therefore not even moving any bbs in the chamber and hence not firing.
            By the looks of what is being said in that line, then to me it sounds like the tap plate could have snapped or is not cycling correctly.

Comment

or a striped piston, i once had a piston strip and the tooth that snapped off got stuck in the gear box jamming it up. but either or will cause issues lol

Comment

most grateful for the replies people.. Will update over the weekend when I get inside the gearbox

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

robertsmith907 Find out more about robertsmith907
                Working...
                X