TM SCAR H Takedown Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM SCAR H Takedown Guide?

Anyone know where to find a takedown/disassembly Guide for TM Recoil SCAR H? Just wanna put a tightbore in, nothing more...

Re: TM SCAR H Takedown Guide?

Still can't find one so here's mine:

Take the following screws out:
    • All of them

Falls apart. Job done.

Comment

Re: TM SCAR H Takedown Guide?

Ohh oh! Tightbore I know! Did it myself!

This is from memory as my SCAR-H is at the workshop getting the spring/gears done.

1) Remove the lower rail.
      2) Remove the two screws at the front of the side rails, and remove the U shaped metal piece they were holding in.
      3) Remove the two side arrowish shaped bits. They have 3 hex head screws each.
      Grab and pull the barrel in a smooth but forceful action and it should come out. Note there is a spring loaded arm mechanisim attached to the barrel to operate the slide. This will probably click as you pull it out. It will also click into place when sliding the barrel back in.

Found the images on this helpful. It's a takedown of the L but it's essentially the same: http://www.tkoverkill.com/showthread.php?tid=1289

Now about removing the plastic from the bottom of the mags to put them back to the slanty way they should be...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
      Working...
      X