Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

TM P90 Firing almost hot at Anzio - What can I do to lower the FPS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM P90 Firing almost hot at Anzio - What can I do to lower the FPS ?

Hi,

My first post here so please bear with me,

I got a TM P90 TR off a bloke on the forum

Was all set to use it at Anzio and had it chrono'd. It measured 104 M/S - 341 Fps so very close to the site limit of 350Fps which had me worried a little.

Before the games started the tappet plate snapped so I couldn't even used the gun which I was a little pissed about, but, I managed to get a hire so at least had a days play still.

So question is, Where can I get a spring or other component, that will lower the FPS. I don't want to lower it drastically but maybe by 30 - 50 FPS if possible?

Any help appreciated.

Not sure if forum rules allow posting of links to other sites so PM me please if you would be so kind.

Cheers
    Lew

Re: TM P90 Firing almost hot at Anzio - What can I do to lower the FPS ?

If its shooting below your sites limit then I don't see what the problem is. But changing the spring would do what you want.

Comment

If that chrono reading is correct then someone has replaced the spring.
      Mines stock and fires at 290-300 fps
      A M90 or M95 should get you where you want.

BUT Before you change the spring check it with another chrono. 340 is a pass and it could be the chrono reading high

I check my AEGs with a Combro and a Xortech at home which are within 5 fps of each other and always give sensible readings. I've seen site chronos read both higher and lower than mine.

You may be at exactly 328fps and Anzios chrono was reading 5% high ?

Comment

OMG, I think this is the first time I've ever read a thread on here asking how to downgrade a TM!
        sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the advice cannon fodder.

In regards to downgrading it : with it being so close to site limit, I don't see the point in spending money on a gun if I can use it.

All it needs is another 9FPS which I'm not willing to take the chance on.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lewisblackburn Was into airsoft when i was 16, never got round to a skirmish, back at 22 and intend to get into it. Im here to find a cheap weapon to start off with. Find out more about Lewisblackburn
          Working...
          X