Ares L85 RIS fitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares L85 RIS fitting

Hello all, I am in need of some help, I have acquired an Ares L85 (Thanks Z1) and a Real Steel L85 RIS (Thanks Phatvortex)

What modifications are required to fit it? I read that the front hole that it attaches too needs to be drilled out slightly, does anyone have a picture of the adjustments made to theirs for me to look at what I need roughly, don't wanna fudge up my new gun.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Re: Ares L85 RIS fitting

Ok, your all too slow! that problem is done now, fixed it thanks to a PM from Panoptes that I didn't read the first time round :D

Next problem, what do you guys do with the battery? I use lipo's so thats not an issue, but where do you put them? As there doesn't seem to be space in the RIS...plus as its real steel, its a tight fit, so not sure how to do it...

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Get a 1300 mAh 7.4 blade/crane type LiPo and they slide right into the horizontal side grooves!

Comment

Good shout my helpful amigo! Next question, what length tightbore should I order...

Comment

509mm (M16 length) should get you a few mm proud of the opening of the flash hider if using a stock one.

Bang-on to the mm if using a real steel one.

Comment

Getting a surefire clone If I can ever get the stock one off

Comment

Mileage may vary then but should be there or thereabouts.

Comment

Sorry for the Delay.

But how its possible to fit a RIS System on an ARES Airsoft rifle ?

Does I need an Adapter ?
                Does only fit an Original RIS from DD or its the MadBull (or China made) possible ?

many thx for Help !

Greetz

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CK Find out more about CK
                Working...
                X