Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my AGM HK416s FPS

Hi All,

Iíve have got a couple of problem with my Gun that I cannot seem to bottom out,

I originally fitted a 1j spring and its FPS dropped to 285fps so i have now upgraded to a M120 and it now shoots at 390fps and i cannot work out why apart from it might be a bit rich because ive add some silicon grease to the piston head.

The other problem is that i got hold of a JG barrel and hopup which is identical and when fitted the BBs donít exit the barrel even thought it shoots at 390fps with the original barrel.

Any comments would be appreciated

Terry

Re: Help with my AGM HK416s FPS

You could have an air leak on your piston o-ring, this would cause low fps as its not compressing properly. Check for damage to the o-ring and cylinder. The silicon grease shouldnt be any harm as long as it hasnt got any petroleum products in it as they like to eat rubber.

Have you tried the identical jg barrel in another gun to check if it works? Is the hop-up assembled correctly?

Comment

Re: Help with my AGM HK416s FPS

The Silicon Grease is pure and the piston o ring is not damaged.

As for the JG Barrel and Hop i decided to try the hop rubber in my original hop and the same problem occurs but the rubber does not seem to be much stiffer.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
      X