Im new, please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new, please help!

Hello everyone, i'm relativly new to Airsoft, I currently have a Classic Army M15A4, WE M1911 and a Swiss Arms S A 1. Its the SA1 I need help with.
    I got it off of a friend and its a bit down on power, is there any upgrade internals that will fit it? Thank you.

Re: Im new, please help!

Originally posted by jakegazzard View Post
    Hello everyone, i'm relativly new to Airsoft, I currently have a Classic Army M15A4, WE M1911 and a Swiss Arms S A 1. Its the SA1 I need help with.
    I got it off of a friend and its a bit down on power, is there any upgrade internals that will fit it? Thank you.
    Wecome...but you might want to post the question in the technical help section...

Comment

As above mate, you'll find some pretty useful guys on here, and always willing to help, Welcome to the money pit, lol.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I've sent you a PM that should help somewhat.
        "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Check you tube. You'll be surprised how many helpful videos are on there

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jakegazzard Find out more about jakegazzard
          Working...
          X