G&G gr16 sticky trigger :( ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G gr16 sticky trigger :( ????

Went to a skirmish today and was unpleasantly surprised by my gun firing uncontrollable bursts of bbs down range. (even though my finger was not holding onto the trigger). Semi works fine but full auto just keeps on firing by itself. Please help. What can I do.
    sigpic

Re: G&G gr16 sticky trigger ????

Sounds like your trigger contact is getting stuck in the switch for some reason.

If you are confident going in a gearbox, you can gently open the two contacts on the switch to free the contact up a little. If you have contact grease a bit of that wouldn't hurt as well.
    How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
    Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
    And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

If you aren't confident enough to go into the gearbox, I find that putting it on semi without a battery in and pulling the trigger quite a few times (we're talking 50+) can sometimes sufficiently open up the trigger contacts for it to start working again. Note that this is more of a temporary fix, may work for a day, may work for 6 months but it's worth a try

Comment

Cheers for the replies guys. I will try pulling the trigger first like dfrear said. And if that dosent work I will pay for someone to go into the gearbox and sort it out for me. As I'm still learning how to break into a v2 gearbox without everything flying everywhere :D
        sigpic

Comment

Had the same fault on a tr 16 and it was the metal on the trigger itself catching took a file to it and smoothed of the metal seemed to be a machining fault / excess moulding on the assbly . Next time it happens see if the trigger is not snagging because of this problem . Manually push the trigger back to where it should be when off

Comment

Ok. Will do.....cheers mate
            sigpic

Comment

All working fine now.....cheers for the advice guys.
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JCSsharpshooter Love anything that gets the adrenaline going. Fishing motorcross and airsoft are what I live for :D Find out more about JCSsharpshooter
              Working...
              X