Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAG mid caps not feeding great..

Hi,

Ive had these 8 mag mid caps for sometime, and there used in all my guns! So must have seen 15 ish skirmishes? Anyway, these stopped feeding everyshot, so say 1 in 4 doesnt feed, I know its not the gun because my pmags feed flawlessly in the same gun. I know you can stretch the springs but is there anything else that can be done? Like cleaning the insides out? Because I can imagine they could be dusty because my sight is just dusty dirt everywhere that gets on anything!

Re: MAG mid caps not feeding great..

I feel your pain onthis. Had three MAG mids that worked flawlessly for years and now have just randomly packed up. I loved those mags too.

I'm afraid I can't offer any advice to fix them - I just bought new mags.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

I dont want to have to buy new mags

Because I'm soon going to buy 10 of the new battleaxe sopmod mags

Comment

When I found a madcap in a skirmish last year and nobody claimed it , it was in terrible condition so it had obviously been sitting there for weeks and weeks. To clean all you need is a bottle of computer duster (the compressed air) and some silicone spray. Firstly , remove the part that releases the bb's by compressing it and lifting up. Give that spring a good clean with the silicon and check it is not broken. Keep that bit off for now. Depending on your mag type , the bb guide and spring should now fall out if you have a midcap. Blast the inside with compressed air and give it a good shake to remove any dirt. Then silicon your spring and clean the little plastic part at the end. Put it all back together and it should be working fine. If its a hicap you can just re,ove the shell of the mag and clean the feed tube , cog and remove any dirt.

Hope this helped

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
        Plato
        ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joe123 Airsoft & more airsoft. Find out more about joe123
        Working...
        X