X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H nubs!

alright guys and gals!
    i'v got 6 H Nubs! 3 white and 3 black..
    Pared up with a madbull rubber ( blue one )
    hasent been much if any range difference.. these Hopup rubbers are quite think and as you look down the barrel it looks like a normal nub.. was curious to if other people have tried other combinations with other rubbers! otherwise i'll end up buying loads of rubbers ( no pun ) trying them out which will cost a fortune!

Any help is appreciated.. they are going into an AK74 CYMA, JG/CA M4 an A&K SR25!

Thanks
    Chandler

oh and the AEGS are going at 350fps and the SR25 is 420!
    chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Re: H nubs!

I never had much luck with the madbull offerings, though i had the black and clear buckings.
    I tried out the original Big_out "H" nub with various buckings, however Ive nearly always had better results with buckings that have the notch cut into the hop sector its self rather than in the nub (KM and FireFly offerings + the clones if you trust them )

When you see the hop through the barrel it will appear as normal, the affect comes in when the bb passes through. Unless however you have en extremely soft bucking with high hop setting.

If you wanted a really soft bucking, try the Guarder Clear silicone one.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

I tried to pair a h-nub with a guarder silicon rubber. Epic fail after a few hundread rounds. The rubber tore, and before people say no i wasn't using cheapo bb's

Comment

The bucking is indeed very prone to tearing, many destroy them on installation. Its definitely one of, if not the softest buckings out there, but it is very good.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

Firefly? do these help much? and with them do you use the H nubs? they cost much?
          Chandler

Comment

20 quid i think they are
            Originally posted by bravotwozero
            Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

omg lol! they make much difference though?

Chandler

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chandler Find out more about Chandler
              Working...
              X