Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G&G GR15 Raider Problems

Hello all

I bought this as my first AEG and had to get it two toned less than a week ago, using the zero one's 3 point crane stock battery which is what they recommend for it. The issues I'm having however is that

a) Sometimes, on full auto, the gun will simply not fire. (Bullets won't come out.) Typically after firing for a few bursts. This never happens on semi, but,
    b) My trigger will simply not pull and fire when I have selected semi auto. It's as if the trigger is locked in place. This is happening frequently.

I don't know if I got one dud in a million... but I'm not really happy with it at the moment .

Thanks in advance everyone!

The gun doing nothing is somethin to do with spring tensioning or something like that, i cant remember it happens to all g&gs.
    And as for the safe lock on semi, check the selector plate, as z1 might have knocked it whilst rebuilding.

Edit: does the forward assist untention the gears and spring? And do you use it? If you do, its that
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: New G&G GR15 Raider Problems

I thought the forward assist was unique to ICS ? Could be wrong :P

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
      Plato
      ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

Originally posted by Kieron View Post
        I thought the forward assist was unique to ICS ? Could be wrong :P
        Nope, i know that the Gr16s and tr16s have it, not sure on the gr15s tho

Comment

Wow , when I bought my ICS I was told by the shop that only ICS has this. Misleading.

Plato

Comment

At the time they did only the latest version of g&gs do

---
            I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?oywmxb

Comment

In my opinion , forward assist is worse than leaving your spring compressed. It always over spins my gears and requires a shot (that usually sticks on fully auto) to reset it.

Plato

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                The gun doing nothing is somethin to do with spring tensioning or something like that, i cant remember it happens to all g&gs.
                And as for the safe lock on semi, check the selector plate, as z1 might have knocked it whilst rebuilding.

Edit: does the forward assist untention the gears and spring? And do you use it? If you do, its that
                Yep the forward assist works. You said "check the selector plate" Whats that... Also my only problem is I don't want to open up the gun...

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Its the bit that the fire selector moves. If you dont want to open the gun, find someone who will, or live with it im afraid

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MOAB Find out more about MOAB
                    Working...
                    X