Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Tokyo Mauri SOPMOD single point sling mounts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Mauri SOPMOD single point sling mounts!

Hello all.
    I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong place.

Please help!
    I'm looking for a single point sling mount for my TM SOPMOD M4. I've seen one specifically made by TM for this job and a similar one by fredom art, both of these clamp around the stock tube.

I've now been told they both put preasure on the stock tube and will cause damage over time, especially if transitioning from main arm to side arm quickly.

Can any one please please advise me on a single point sling adapter for a TM SOPMOD M4 and let me know if there is any requirement to remove the stock tube to fit it.
    If this is the case is there any where I can learn how to do this and fit it please?

If any of this information potentially breaks forum rules please let me know and we can exchange details through a PM to continue a conversation.

Any advice would be very very helpfully.

Thanks in advance.

All the best.
    I've done my time and stood on the line, I've done my duty for the country, so before you start smashing at the keys on your keyboard ask yourself....what have you done today?

Re: Tokyo Mauri SOPMOD single point sling mounts!

would a Magpul ASAP plate not work?
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Get a gbbr one, and dremel the crwp out of it until it fits. Worked for me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Clavvy I've served under the cap badge pictured and I'm proud to have done so. I enjoy airsoft and don't take it very seriously unless it's a real Milsim game. I'm a Civvie now and teach young people to have respect for themselves and for others through various methods and vehicles of teaching, indoors and out. I have no respect for those with no integrity and who are bullies. I enjoy the outdoors. Find out more about Clavvy
      Working...
      X