tightbore and hop up questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tightbore and hop up questions

Hi, i'm thinking of upgrading my umarex ebb g36c and was thinking of getting a tightbore 6.03 barrel and while the barrels out changing the hop up completely.
    Now i'm new to upgrades so woud appreciate some one informing me what make and model etc i need to get for the 2 components and any handy hints.

thanks

ness

Re: tightbore and hop up questions

Madbull barrel

Comment

+1 for Madbul and match with madbul hopup.

Win!

Comment

Thanks guys, i will do a bit more research see if i can find some more answers.

ness

Comment

If you can afford a prometheus, much better... why? stainless steel and heavy duty(accurate as well and made in Japan) compared to the aluminium madbull

Comment

And madbul ultimate hops are for M4s? I thought they didnt fit, someone correct me if i'm wrong

Comment

just for m4's?...madbull make various types of inner barrels and sizes just get one that fits your g36 , they'll be one it might go into the flash hider slightly but it won't matter. With regards to the hop up, just keep it. I don't know if madbull do a g36 hop up unit, but I would just keep the one you have, spend the money on a decent rubber like a madbull shark etc.
              Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Comment

Do you reckon then, that the hop up in a umarex is ok and just needs a decent hop rubber?

Comment

Originally posted by billy breach View Post
                  just for m4's?...madbull make various types of inner barrels and sizes just get one that fits your g36 , they'll be one it might go into the flash hider slightly but it won't matter. With regards to the hop up, just keep it. I don't know if madbull do a g36 hop up unit, but I would just keep the one you have, spend the money on a decent rubber like a madbull shark etc.
                  I never said anything about inner barrels just for M4s? I just don't think the Madbull ultimate hop up for an M4 will fit a g36.

However if you do wish to change the unit 5ku make a CNC one, could be worth a try.

Comment

Dont bother getting a different hop-up unit, trust me, you really wont see that much improvement, as its a pretty good system anyway, due to the rotary wheel, design, also the Prowin/5ku CNC unit has some fps consistency issues, so its just not really worth it.

Comment

+1 to keep the hop up and just change the rubber!
                      also you might want to wrap some PTFE on the rubber gives you better seal. and some on the inner barrel as well to make the barrel more stable.
                      sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

Ok, thanks for the advice, much appreciated will give it a go.

Comment

+11111 on all the parts said :D ptfe tape, ive got a pommy and madbull python barrel and tbh what ever one you can afford just depends how rough and tough you are as python one is plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by skullfacedinfidel View Post
                            +11111 on all the parts said :D ptfe tape, ive got a pommy and madbull python barrel and tbh what ever one you can afford just depends how rough and tough you are as python one is plastic.

Madbull Python is aluminium.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ness Find out more about ness
                            Working...
                            X