Where is my GB problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my GB problem?

So I have bought a JG G36c and immediatly stripped it for upgrading. (spring, piston, bushing, shimmed etc and have had to open it up and put it back together serveral times but cannot get the gun to fine correctly.

If it does fire you may have to put the trigger 4/5 times to get the piston pulled all the way back. Im thinking that the motor may be ****ed or there is a proplem with trigger contacts or something?

Any ideas?

Im close to just buying a complete GB, Does ZO sell/build them?

Many thx

Re: Where is my GB problem?

is the battery charged? always a good place to start.......

Comment

yes - tried with 3 different batteries

Comment

There is a large amount of resistance in the gearbox. Possibly from a bad shim job (no offense meant), or from incorrect motor height.

Open your geabox, and test for smooth movement of all the parts (with the gearbox case screwed shut), including gears, piston (with gears), tappet plate (with gears) etc etc etc.

Comment

Ok, that makes sense and is logical. Does this help anymore: When the piston has been pulled all the way back, it does not release and spring forward. It just stays locked back. Does this sound like a tappet plate issue?

Comment

That sound exactly like unwanted gearbox resistance. Make sure every part is running smoothly.

Comment

What piston do you have in there. I had a modify ultra piston in my CA M15, however with high speed gears, the piston was a very tight fit, so had to be replaced

Comment

I have a standard TM piston in it.

Comment

Check your anti-reversal latch is seated properly, if it is you probably have some unwanted resistence as TKOS said

Comment

Oki opened the gb up again and put it back bit by bit.
                    With a complete gb minus the spring, with motor and battery connected it cycles fine. Then when you add the spring the motor will not turn the gb.

So need a new motor to replace the pants jg one.
                    Or I have 3 ****ed batteries...

Ideas?

Comment

Have you swapped in a different spring. The china ones are all over the shop, might be too hard to compress!

Comment

Yes it had a stock jg in it shooting at 370 fps. I have put a guarder m100 in it. Should be easier don't you think?

Comment

Possibly the actual shell is deformed in some way, like too tight at the back.

Sounds like you are fairly competent with the disassembly. I think the next step is to swap the parts between the two mechboxes as see if it is the parts or the shell causing the issue!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniper34d Find out more about sniper34d
                          Working...
                          X