Emergency call for help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency call for help!

Right then, my old faithful TM M14 finally killed it's original battery (4 years no less!) and I thought in a fit of bravado that I'd take this opportunity to swap out the large tamias for small on the new battery and the gun to save space in the stock. And I've lost a - my spare connectors and b - my ability to do anything technical. Is there anyone anywhere near Farnborough/Aldershot who could help me?!

There is a time element to this, as I am going to the Brit-Tac weekender at Copehill on the first weekend in May! My eternal gratitude and several beers to anyone who can help! PLEEEEEAAASE!!!???
    Team Chimera Captain.
    Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
    TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Re: Emergency call for help!

I would love to help you mate but it would be a long journey to sussex :/ Hope this helps you though:

Bay of E

2-3 day delivery £0.19 extra and they are crimp connections so even a four year old could do it !

Kieron
    Last edited by Kieron; 23 April, 2012, 22:34.

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
    Plato
    ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

Thank you, they're ordered! The request for help stands if there's anyone near by though!
      Team Chimera Captain.
      Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
      TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

Shouldve gone for mini deans! Theyre tiny!
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Which makes it that much harder when he clearly is in a rush :p

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
          Plato
          ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

umbrella I've been a skirmisher since July/August 2005. First gun was the TM M14 and she's still my fave! Find out more about umbrella
          Working...
          X