Semi-Auto Locking Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-Auto Locking Off

How do i 'lock off' a high performance DMR to Semi-Auto?

Re: Semi-Auto Locking Off

There's a couple of methods, best you start off by doing a google search..

Comment

do you need it permanently locked, or are you allowed to have it so you can get back to semi?

Comment

i would like my 420fps spring to be locked onto semi, just watched a youtube vid where you take a gear out to make it semi but you can then put it back in again to make it full auto

Comment

Just get a Mosfet with several settings mate because one will likely be "Lock to Semi only"

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
          Plato
          ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

Raptor mosfet fo'sure... could go cheap with a ACSU or whatever. but the £60-70 for a raptor is 100% worth it, they can pre-program to semi-locked and its just a drop in a normal v2 mechbox, with the acception of a pro-win V2 which it requires a tiny bit of modding, the trigger response is wicked about the same as a CTW or PTW which is what u want for a semi-only

PS: don't got for the stealth its poop.

Comment

or you could buy yourself a clipper cig lighter.
              on the selector plate find where it pushes the cutoff lever out of the way when full auto is selected then remove about 3mm of material from the selector plate so it no longer moves the cutoff lever.
              remove the spring from the clipper that holds the flint in place, cut it to size to replace the guns original one, as ths new one will be stronger to work the cut of lever when the selector plate is in auto position.
              cost £1 and a little time.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

D_-_Couch1 Find out more about D_-_Couch1
              Working...
              X