M4 Uprgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Uprgrades

It's my birthday soon and i want to upgrade my M4. The internals and externals are stock g&g at the moment. The gun is a G&G GR16.
    What upgrades do you guys think i should do internally or externally. My budget will probably be from £50-£100 but i will upgrade it more at a later date.
    Also what are the advantages of a cqb weapon and do you get a drop off in range having a shorter barrel.
    Thanks,
    Toby
    It's not about the game - It's how you play it.

Re: M4 Uprgrades

The barrel length wont make a significant difference, if it was my gun I would add a:

madbull 6.03mm tightbore barrel
    Firefly hop rubber set
    G&P High Speed Motor
    Raptor Fet (if you get more money)

Comment

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
      The barrel length wont make a significant difference, if it was my gun I would add a:

madbull 6.03mm tightbore barrel
      Firefly hop rubber set
      G&P High Speed Motor
      Raptor Fet (if you get more money)
      Sorry for being a noob but what is a raptor fet.

Comment

sorry should of made it clearer is a programmable mosfet, allows ptw style trigger response and 3 round burst etc. Are quite pricey at £90 but the other upgrades are the key ones which will signifcantly increase the performance of your m4 (increased range, rof etc). Should cost £80 or so and will be easy to fit apart from the motor

Comment

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
          sorry should of made it clearer is a programmable mosfet, allows ptw style trigger response and 3 round burst etc. Are quite pricey at £90 but the other upgrades are the key ones which will signifcantly increase the performance of your m4 (increased range, rof etc). Should cost £80 or so and will be easy to fit apart from the motor
          Thanks for the advice, I will definitely install a tightbore barrel, the hop rubber and high speed motor.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TobyD Just an average guy with a love for guns. Find out more about TobyD
          Working...
          X