X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front wired Scar.....

hi

in need of some help

due to an unforseen acident i am looking at re wiring my scar to the front as i dont have a stock

has any one got any ideas how to do this

thanks

Re: Front wired Scar.....

The wiring itself is easy enough, just have to unsolder then run the wires to the front of the box, however as far as I know, the scar was never made to be front wire, it would require some serious modding on the front end to allow the wires to go to the front end. What make SCAR is it?
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

it is a d-boys.

Comment

Its certainly do-able... theres enough room in the front end, just, for some wires, have them coming out the heat shield at the front and into a RIS PEQ battery box, stuff a lipo in there, jobs a good un.

Comment

It's getting the wires from the box though, on an m4 where the front pin goes there is room for wiring and a hole already there to run through to the forgrip, the scar doesn't and there is very little if any room at the front due to the location of the front pin.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

on my ares scar l, if i wanted to wire to the front i could take out one of the two hex screws holding the right or left whichever you prefer. This leaves a decent sized hole to put through the wire loom. all you need now is to get a peq box dummy or some sort like the person 2 above me said

Comment

Well it sorted my gun monkey mate is going to do it

So I think I am going to have the 1st front. Wired m4 stock scar.....pics later

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mavica Find out more about mavica
              Working...
              X