JG G36K not firing :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG G36K not firing :/

Alright, so I thought i'd take the 'K' out for shooting cans in my back garden yesterday, BBs loaded and ready to go-pulled the triigger and.....nada. Popped the same battery in my ASG Aug and the battery is working so that's not the issue, what i did notice was the K makes a noise with the battery plugged in like the gearbox is trying to work and makes what can only be described as a brief jolting noise (?) I am confident *or should that be patient* in taking things like this apart having taken apart things like laptops and xboxes before.

I realise it may have to be taken to a teccie but I'd rather save the journey and money doing it myself. Thanks in advance, you guys have helped me out before plenty of times

P.S: I did search the forum before posting but all i found was help for a chap with an Ares gun :]

Re: JG G36K not firing :/

my first inclination would be the motor. this is a simple test, pop out the motor, connect the battery and pull the trigger, of the motor spins freely under power, its time to crack the gearbox out.

Comment

take the motor cage out use a flat head small screw driver to release the anti revers latch, put the motor back on and have a try.
      I think you should use this opportunity to take it apart and you will learn how thins work inside the gear box also give the internal a good clean, re lube, check the air sealing etc.
      sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

Thank you both, gives an unemployed bloke something to do with his day also, Hunter I like your G36 in the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy weap0nz guy View Post
          Thank you both, gives an unemployed bloke something to do with his day also, Hunter I like your G36 in the sig
          Thanks. I intended to make my G36 more special when I paint it but now people wont buy it as its too unique lol
          sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

Believe me mate, if i had the money and a UKARA license i would :/

Comment

update: the motor seems to have died :C

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Heavy weap0nz guy Find out more about Heavy weap0nz guy
              Working...
              X