Internal bits needed for my G18c AEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal bits needed for my G18c AEP

I'm told that TM and CYMA parts for this gun are completely interchageable.

I need the following parts (ringed blue in the picture below) to complete a spare CYMA G18c. Trouble is I've no idea what they are called and where to buy them from. Any ideas?

Wanted:
    A decent chronograph

Re: Internal bits needed for my G18c AEP

Zero One airsoft sell the Nineball springs which supposedly add the extra 20fps,
    Don't know how easy a switch it would be but I'm sure you could pay them to do it,
    Tom

Comment

Bear in mind you can get a brand new Cyma G18c AEP to your door for £44.56GBP when you buy spare parts

Comment

Ooops, the picture has gone. Here it is again...

Not sure if that's the spring they sell though because there's another spring in the gearbox
        Wanted:
        A decent chronograph

Comment

I do know that the other day there was a glock 18c aep gear box on ebay for under 10 pounds, might be worth keeping an eye on ebay pages to.

Comment

Brilliant suggestion. Think I've found just what I needed on ebay.

I knew someone would have it, but the main websites don't seem to advertise it.
            Wanted:
            A decent chronograph

Comment

No, wait. The spring is for the gas version rather than the AEP.

Doubt it'd be the same spring so better not buy. Damn it still looking...
              Wanted:
              A decent chronograph

Comment

Hey, that does look like the spring and spring guide - and the nineball (laylax) springs fit in just fine, ive been looking at upgrade parts for my mp7's which use ape bits mostly.
                the glock gearbox that was up recently was my mates who's just stripped his glocks down and rebuilt them, im sure he could helpyou with you problem & identify it better than me although im 95% sure that it is the spring guide and spring your after there as i was with him when he was stripping :P

you can get springs for like $10 from various online shops

ill pm him to look at this thread his avatar is Vladraken
                back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

The part you have circled is the return spring for the air nozzle, it pushes the nozzle back into the barrel completing the air seal then having the air compressed by the piston in the handgrip being passed through it. Be aware that these springs are different from the gearbox power springs, as this is only a return spring. Not totally sure if you can get these spare, as with alot of these aep gearboxs spares are hard to come by, ususally having to be imported from the US or HK and are quite expensive as well. But as has been suggested keep an eye open for them on forums and ebay, other than that save up and buy a new one, then keep the broken one for spares.

Comment

Have just found what I needed from a HK site

It's got absolutely everything you could possibly want on there so thought I'd let you all know too

wgcshop.com
                    Wanted:
                    A decent chronograph

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grantos Find out more about Grantos
                    Working...
                    X