VFC SCAR-L Fire selector issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC SCAR-L Fire selector issues.

So last week i got my first RIF - a VFC SCAR-L and today was the first opportunity I got to test it out and chrono it.

It's flawless until I go to put my fire selector onto semi, in which case it won't necessarily fire single shot...in fact it won't fire at all...The trigger just feels as if it's been put on safe.

Full auto works fine flawlessly as I say, no issues at all, however when i go to switch to single/semi, it won't necessarily fire. I say necessarily because sometimes it does...sometimes it doesn't - completely at random, literally. I can be firing the weapon and not move a muscle, and the trigger just sort of jams, and won't let me fire. I try to pull the trigger again (not forcing it obviously) a few times and it fires on semi twice....then jams/stops again.

Not sure if i'm explaining this correctly so feel free to let me know if you need clarification lol.

The retailer I bought it from has given me a 12 Month warranty so i'm not all too worried but I just don't feel like paying to get it delivered there if it's something I could fix without voiding my warranty. Think it's a serious problem? Best to send it back to get repaired under warranty? Let me know guys!

Re: VFC SCAR-L Fire selector issues.

I had a similar problem with my scar, I gave it to my local tech who traced it to the trigger switch shorting on the gearbox, your best bet is to send it back and get it done under warranty.

Paul

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

C-The_Jackal Find out more about C-The_Jackal
    Working...
    X