TMSopmod in a Magpul Masada body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TMSopmod in a Magpul Masada body?

Oh and the Ares G36 'blowback' is basically a flappy bolt cover and charging handle, achived via a hole in the to of the gearbox and a hook, as described above. I am sure you can manage to mod that in somehow...

Comment

Re: TMSopmod in a Magpul Masada body?

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
      Yeah I have thought about these, but to be honest I've had some top notch GBBRs in the past and they just havent cut it for me, what with the extra maintenance needed and such, and cooldown. I just dont play enough to justify maintaining one. If an EBB version was possible, then its definately something I would get.

Okay..well forget the TM Scar in a Masada body then...would it be the same case with an Ares G36 EBB in a Magpul Masada body?
      The EBB wouldn't be worth the hassle buddy... There's not a lot to move on the masada and because of the ejection port cover being shielded, you struggle to see it at all. What would wind me up infinitely more and one of the reasons I ended up getting rid of my Masada was the fact that it had the wrong rail on it in comparison to the real steel production one...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
      Working...
      X