500fps ics m4 sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500fps ics m4 sniper

how do half way through my m4 sniper bulid iv got her going but stripped the piston teeth and snapped the spring guide so on the look out for parts advice

spec so far
    380-410 fps
    standerd ics m4 reciver and gearbox modifided to single shot
    uper gear box has m160 spring and reinforced tappet plate
    ics 3000 turbo motor
    9.6 2200 batt
    ultimte 6.03 tight bore barrel
    h hop nub

lookin for advice to increase fps range and accuracy

Re: 500fps ics m4 sniper

Check your seals for starters on piston, cylinder head(could try a bigger bore cylinder) and hop/barrel interface. An M160 should be good to 528fps (give or take). Ditch the motor and get a good high torque motor in there for a snappier trigger response, my T3000 is shocking in my MP5 and makes the trigger on semi really sluggish.
    However, nowhere in the UK will allow a semi auto running at 500fps, some allow 450, others are lower than that.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

You do realise that an M160 will kick out around 520+ fps right, a very strong spring, but you do want 500 fps soo...

standerd ics m4 reciver and gearbox modifided to single shot fine also maybe want to radius the edges

uper gear box has m160 spring and reinforced tappet plate maybe an m150 but ok

ics 3000 turbo motor need a stronger torque motor: shs ultra torque, tienly torque motor, terminus x torque/balanced

9.6 2200 batt crap get a nice big 11.1 lipo what ever will fit inside you gun wired to deans

ultimte 6.03 tight bore barrel fine

h hop nub fine

Extras:

Mosfet and upgraded wiring: Just a simple get would surfice, or you could get something a bit fancier, ill let you look into that: extreme fire, hunter seeker get

Gears: i recon you could get away with standard gear ratio coupled one of those motors and a high 11.1 and mosfet. (i ran 425fps on 13:1 ratio with the shs motor and an 11.1) i would choose: riot, shs etc

Piston: SHS blue full metal rack

Mods: sorbo pads, correct aoe, all compression mods, orings to push the hop up back to gain a better seal, hop up teflon and dental floss tape mod, shimmed perfectly.

Oring nozzle if the stock one isn't that great compression wise.

Theres probably something i forgot..

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Cheers for the help was thinkin a 6.02 or 6.01 but still unsure that's the piston I was lookin at but what piston head would you suggest iv got a lipo but was always worried about causin more damage

Comment

If you set up everything right a lipo will increase your trigger response be quite a bit due to higher voltage and higher discharge you will want this for a DMR. The shs piston is blue has a full metal rack and has pannels cut out on the sides to reduce weight, just remember to glue in the rack after you have removed teeth for aoe.

You will want a good quality barrel, promy barrels are very good quality, also they are 6.04 which is mid range size diamter and probably one of the best barrels. But look into barrel bore as there is a massive debate on the best diameter.

Piston head I like the element lightweight piston head with the bearing removed to reduce weight. Gives a good seal as well.

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

madbaz Find out more about madbaz
          Working...
          X