A&K m249 para firing probs help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&K m249 para firing probs help?

hiya lads i have a ank m249 para , not 100% sure what is wrong so any pointers more than welcome.... its seems i will get a few good bursts of long range fire all going well...then a few bursts of fire where the bbs only go about 2 feet out of the barrel ...then back to ok, what can this be? what do i look at ?
    thanks lads glen

Re: A&K m249 para firing probs help?

Is it new? If so I would say check the hop rubber first. On my m249 by A&K the hop rubber was dry, hard and barely any sort of lip to speak of at the nozzle end. This would be a very good place to start I would think.

Comment

^ This.
      The hop chamber, unless they revised the design, pretty much sucks.
      You may also find the nub is too short so the old favourite is to use a piece of biro tube in place of the nub.

I personally found Madbull blue rubbers to work well as they take up a lot of the air gap in the chamber and give a much better seal, but like all airsoft, YMMV with that.

Comment

also are you using all the same bbs or a big random mix? as the variation in size of bb can be effected by hop up which could be just right for one size of bb and too tight for one thats a tiny tiny bit larger

Comment

hiya lads thanks for the quick heads up, will buy a new hop rubber and see how it goes ..my hop is CA one not the ank one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glenny Find out more about glenny
          Working...
          X