deans connectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deans connectors

do i need to run a in line fuse with deans connectors if so what amp ?

many thanks
    [SIGPIC]

Re: deans connectors

You don't have to run a fuse with any type of connectors if you don't want to. It's your call.

Fuse ratings depends on your gun, how upgraded it is.
    Buy my stuff!

Comment

you normally find 12-15A fuses in airsoft guns. But some companies like G&G dont use fuses. A fuse isnt needed, it just a failsafe. In the event something jams and an idiotic use keeps pulling the trigger resistance will build and cause a failure, in most cases the fuse, without one your wires will end up melting or at best just come unsoldered due to the heat. but... your not idiotic and know a jammed gun is just that, be it motor or gear related and you dont think to keep shooting it lol

Comment

you could also use a thermol res-setting fuse....which will reset should it be activated so no need to buy spare fuses I haven't used a fuse yet in any of my aeg's
        Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Comment

G&g do use fuses have got a tr16 , ump and mp5 all fused

Comment

Was about to say g&gs use fuses :/ lol, i currently use 25A (battery puts out about 32ish) but have got 20s 25s and 30s. I use deans too. Theyre like 25p each so well worth it over blowing a £40 motor!
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

As others have said - fuses are a personal choice. I personally dont use them as sticking a lipo in a stock tube is cramped enough, and if my gun stops firing because it's jammed first action is get the battery out

Resetting-fuses are okay until theyve reset a few times, then they trip really easily. Had to remove some from an old set of speakers recently as they kept tripping
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eudean Find out more about eudean
              Working...
              X