AEP Battery Query.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEP Battery Query.

I've recently bought a CYMA Glock 18C second hand from a friend, the battery has burned out, i couldn't find a CYMA replacement battery online, how ever have come across a TM replacement battery for the G18.

Would a Tokyo Marui AEP battery operate my G18C as the CYMA battery did?

Thanks in advance guys!

Re: AEP Battery Query.

Some Cyma glock batteries where bigger but not all . I had two of them and in one the tm battery fitted but not in the other as tm battery terminals wher to small . Think they had two different runs of the Cyma so you will have to try in a shop .if no joy don't throw the old battery as you can keep the end that slides in and solder a similar power lipo onto it by the wires . Ps the tm battery is the same voltage so does work if it fits !!

Comment

Okay mate cheers.

Comment

Yes the batteries do swap over but make sure you get the correct type there are 2,although they are similar they are not the same.
        There are no old stock batteries that I could find(200MaH apparently not made anymore) but there are 500MaH ones available @ around £20 each.
        NB;Secondhand batteries are usually naffed as I found at my expense.
        Last edited by snuff; 1 June, 2012, 15:57.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
          Yes the batteries do swap over but make sure you get the correct type there are 2,although they are similar they are not the same.
          There are no old stock batteries that I could find(200MaH apparently not made anymore) but there are 500MaH ones available @ around £20 each.
          NB;Secondhand batteries are usually naffed as I found at my expense.
          Yeah i found some 500MaH batteries at a few places, one is A.C.M and the other is Mauri

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

h3nd0dfc Heyy, just a typical 20 year old.have a son, his name is tyler, he ws born on the 9th of march 2010, and i love him! Find out more about h3nd0dfc
          Working...
          X