inline fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inline fuse

i recently bought a g36 of my mate it has a inline fuse but the glass casing has cracked what amp fuse is best it says 25a on the fuse head so i assume it is a 25 amp fuse i should use ?
    [SIGPIC]

Re: inline fuse

I don't know what the factory fuse was, but 25 seems a little high. Always use the LOWEST rating fuse you can get away with as it offers the most protection.

Some people remove the fuse, but it is a safety feature to protect the gun internals so i would suggest keeping it in.

Comment

well the gun is a tokoya marui g36 if that helps ?
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

I would try a 15 in there.

That should be sweet provided the gun is working properly. It will only blow if the motor is being overworked (faulty motor, knackered wires, screwed up gearbox etc) It will blow earlier and possibly more often than a higher rated fuse, but you will save more of your gun if something does go wrong inside.

A box of fuses cost a couple of quid... even if you chew through them, it is cheaper than replacing motors, internals, paying tech for their labour etc etc

Comment

15 or 20A. Wouldnt go less than that.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eudean Find out more about eudean
          Working...
          X