Ares - Tavor ( Tar - 21 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares - Tavor ( Tar - 21 )

I have got a Tavor and had a new motor put in it and a few service but I got it back had 2 - 3 mags through it and it's died again.

I hear it is most likely the Micro switch, but wondering where the best place is to get it re-serviced so it actually works as the shop that has serviced mine in Farcet have successfully failed to repair it correctly and has costed me £100+ in service fee's.

Looking for advice and ideas please.

I own this gun as it is the reason I started airsoft it is my favourite gun in modern military. finally got one 6 weeks ago and it spent 5 weeks in service.

Thanks Dan

Re: Ares - Tavor ( Tar - 21 )

I would be taking it back mate, its not on that they've charged you £100 for basically nothing! Ive got a TAR21 my second one in fact, and the Micro switch can be a problem I always take mine to Zero1 as there my local retailer and site owners. If not there are plenty of techs on this forum that Im sure could fix the issue for you at a decent price.
    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

I absolutely love the Tar.

I bought it second hand and it worked but as I always do with second hand guns I put straight in for a service and it came out faulty they say it worked I got home fired 12 shots it died took it back and had a new motor put in it as the original motor was worn, got to game day today and it died with in 25mins.

So I need Simeone that actually knows what they doing.

Zero one is almost 200miles away from me so i need someone closer. I'm near Cambridge.

Comment

Re: Ares - Tavor ( Tar - 21 )

The only way to make sure your guns get sorted properly is to learn to do it yourself.
        Buy my stuff!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dantakular I'm Dan, just Dan Find out more about Dantakular
        Working...
        X